Friday, November 26, 2010

Winter Update

Here in Southeast Alaska, it is finally starting to become winter. It has already snowed a few times, but it wasn't until yesterday that it actually stuck. Now it is all frozen and my little sister is sledding around the yard. I would like to be outside with her, but I have so much to do that I just haven't found the time.

Instead, I have been sitting in my room, staring at a computer 8 hours a day. I am taking two online Honors classes, and they have been taking up most of my time. Because my parents pay by the month for my classes, I have to work as quickly as possible. Right now I am taking Honors Biology (Hard!) and Honors Algebra II (Easy) both on a 4-5 month time schedule.

Of course, I have found plenty of time to goof off. Recently I made a movie for one of my classes, full of special effects. I would post it here, but there were other kids in it and I don't have permission.

I have also been quite busy with DDF (drama, debate, and forensics). I am currently debating about Cyberbullying. The resolution is one of my least favorites, mostly because of it's vagueness. "Cyberbullying should be a criminal offense" is missing a few key things. Define Cyberbullying for example. Cyberbullying ranges from juvenile name calling to full scale harassment and stalking.


No comments:

Post a Comment