Sunday, January 22, 2012

Lots of work

I apologize for a gap in posts. I have been pretty busy over the past few months. The DDF season is nearing to a close in a few weeks, I have been busy perfecting pieces and writing debate cases. Our local meet is in a week and I just got back from the Ketchikan meet on Monday. We have to write a new debate case (which I haven't started on) for the local meet on Friday. I have also been working on a British accent for a reader's theater I am in, which is a collection of Monty Python skits.

I have also been helping to record and air basketball games for the local radio station.

I am taking some new classes this year: Trigonometry and Computer Programming. These should be fun. I will be starting them in a week, so I will see how they go.

Here are a few pictures I took this December. I will hopefully have more time to take pictures over the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment