Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 11- Paleontology and Presentations

We worked on the presentation all day. At  1:30 we went to the museum of the north and  got a tour of the paleontology department.  We got to see a huge "vault" of shelves full  of specimens. It was down in the basement,  and it almost felt like a Indiana Jones  mysterious vault. We couldn’t take pictures of the vault, but we did get to see some reproduction specimens.

DSC_9138DSC_9141

We also practiced our presentation, although the video wasn't rendered yet, as I kept  getting errors.

That night I started rendering the final  version at 12:00, then set my alarm to wake  me up at 1:00 so I could check it. But I was  so tired that I slept through my alarm,  which I've never done before, and didn't  wake up till 6:30. I found the render had  another error, and I was starting to worry  that it wouldn't work. I could always play  it from my editing program, but it would be  jerky and slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment